自由职业者 respects the intellectual property rights of others. 如果你 believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes 版权 infringement, please provide 自由职业者's 版权代理 with the information specified below in the form of a "Notification of Alleged 侵权." It is 自由职业者's policy to respond to clear Notifications of Alleged 侵权, and our policy is designed to make submitting Notifications of Alleged 侵权 as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of Notifications that we receive that are fraudulent 或难以理解或证实的. 如果您是用户(如 用户协议地址: http://www.自由职业者.com/about/terms)或订户 concerned about the removal of or blocked access to your content, please provide 自由职业者's 版权代理 with the written information specified below in the form of a "Counter-Notification.“表格 specified below are consistent with the forms suggested by 美国nited States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at 美国.S. 版权局网站 http://www.copyright.gov).
DMCA NOTIFICATION OF ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
如果你 would like to submit a claim of 版权 infringement for material, please substantiate each claim by sending 自由职业者's registered 版权代理 a Notification of Claimed 侵权 at the 电邮或邮寄地址如下:
版权代理 c/o 自由职业者, Level 37, Grosvenor Place, 225 George Street, 悉尼，新南威尔士州2000年，澳大利亚 版权@自由职业者.com
To be considered effective, a Notification of Alleged 侵权 must be submitted in writing and include the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive 版权 that has 涉嫌侵权
- Identification of the 版权ed material claimed to have been 侵犯了
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of 侵权活动 that is to be removed or access to 哪个是残疾的
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit 自由职业者 to locate the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of 侵权活动
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit 自由职业者 to contact person submitting the Notification, such as a physical address, email address, and 电话号码
- A statement that the person submitting the Notification has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the 版权 owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person submitting the Notification is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right 这被认为是侵权的
如果你 elect to send us a Counter-Notification, please send an email or letter to 自由职业者's registered 版权代理 at the email or mailing 地址:
版权代理 c/o 自由职业者, Level 37, Grosvenor Place, 225 George Street, 悉尼，新南威尔士州，澳大利亚2000 版权@自由职业者.com
To be considered effective, a Counter-Notification must be submitted in writing and include the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of 美国ser or subscriber or a person authorized to act on behalf of 美国ser or subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that 美国ser or subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The User’s or subscriber's name, address, and 电话号码, and a statement that (1) the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of (a) (for USA addresses) the Federal District Court for 美国nited States of America’s judicial district in which the address is located, or (b) (for non-USA addresses) the Federal District Court for the Northern District of California, USA, and (2) 美国ser or subscriber will accept service of process from the person who submitted the Notification of Claimed 侵权 or an 该人的代理人.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of 美国nited States Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to 责任. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of Users or subscribers who are 重复侵权.